"You Should Write a Book!"

I love to tell stories. My life is full stories. Most of them are mundane and most likely not too far off from your own. "Got up. Went to work. Came home. Went to bed." with lots of "blah, blah, blah" in between. I have more than a few stories, however, that leave my friends with their mouths hanging open. These stories usually involve answers to prayer. Many times after telling one of those stories, I've been told "You should write a book!". Well, I don't know about a book. Anyone who knew me as a kid would laugh themselves silly if they thought I ever spoke enough words to fill a page, let alone a book! I was the awkward, quiet, insecure one who kept to herself and her one friend. Things change. I've decided to tell my stories, one at a time as I get the urge. Maybe my stories will make you laugh or make you cry or make you think or make you roll your eyes. Whatever. They are my stories. And they are all true. I would love to have you grab your coffee and join me periodically as I try to put down in words some of the most amazing answers to prayer that I know. Who knows, maybe I will write a book!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing like this. I look forward to following along.

Post a Comment